Friday, April 22, 2011

Time for a little creative Visiting Teaching

"almost as good as chocolate"
      My friend Annie and I needed a bit of creativity this week so we made these adorable little burlap bags complete with flowers for our visiting teaching sisters.  We don't have the same route so she made four and I made four, actually, she whipped up the bags and I did the handles and the bows.  We were so lucky to get the daffodils for 99 cents a piece.  Annie made really cute cards to go with them so we have a complete "Happy Easter Package"  to drop off to our sisters.  How cool our we?  Bet you wish you were on our route?

2 comments:

  1. They turned out so cute! You're so creative. I love everything I've seen

    ReplyDelete
  2. will you stop by my house please? Last time you gave me daffodils they died in like 3 days... or I killed them, same thing

    ReplyDelete