Wednesday, April 27, 2011

OWL because I LOVE YOU

      My  obsession with owls (they are soooo cute)  started when the 1970's owl necklaces started coming back in.  My daughters were selling them in their business, 'Sassy Pose'. They sold out very quickly. 

    
 I made an appliquéd owl pillow and my daughter Kimmie fell in love with it.



  She wanted to do her kitchen in bright colors with owls. I gave her some owl dish towels. 

 Of course my daughter Melissa thought they were cute so I made her an apron out of adorable owl fabric.

I made this for Melissa when she was using Zebra print as her decorating accent in her apartment.  Way cool!
             

 I then started selling my new design 'Night Owl" pillows.  They came in sets of three.  I sent a set to Kimmie for her kitchen.

She also wanted and appliqued owl for her bedroom.  I love the colors



So now Kimmie is in a new  apartment and I felt my creative juices flowing so I came up with a new owl design for a house warming gift.  Happy moving in to a new apartment Kimmie!  Your picture is in the mail.  



"owl because I love you"  MOM

1 comment:

  1. They are all so cute! I think the next thing you should make is a canvas painting of a long branch and 5 owls sitting in a row just staring...each one a diff color. And that would be for me. Love your creations!

    ReplyDelete