Friday, October 1, 2010

Autumn leaves


I love decorating for Fall.  It is great because it is not only a season but there are two holidays that you can use alot of the same decorations.  This year I made these fall leaves that I can spread down the table or put around the living room.  They were so easy:   Find some leaves that you like the size of in your yard.  Put them on the copier and make yourself a pattern.  Cut them out of different colors of felt (way cheap).  Then sew the veins on your sewing machine.  (if you don't feel comfortable eye balling it like me  try drawing the lines with chalk first.)    Voila,  leaves........

Now we can sing "It's Autumn Time, It's Autumn Time,
                             the leaves are falling down"

Am I the only one singing?

1 comment:

  1. I thought those were real leaves until I read your post. You are SO SO Creative! Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete